The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
Ministry of Education, Human Resource
Development and Labour (Department of Labour)
RELATIONSHIPS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delegates responsibility and evaluates performance of employees who fall under preview of the Deputy Labour Commiss...
THE Public is hereby notified that effective Monday, January 11th 2016, holders of Identification Cards that are due to expire by January 31st 2016, are asked to visit one
of the following Registration Centres or offices for the renewal of their Card...
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions
- High Court Judge
- Executive Director, Caricad
- Post of Instructor (Boys' Training Centre)
- Attorney General (Government of Anguilla)
- Post of Electrical Engineer III, II, I
- Education Officer I
- Testing and Evaluation Officer
- Vice Principal - George Charles Secondary School
- Post of Manager (Boys' Training Centre)
- Vice Principal - St. Mary's College
- Post of Programme Assistant I
- Post of Deputy Labour Commissioner/Registrar Of Trade Unions And Employers Organisations