The Laws of St. Lucia are always advertised in the weekly publication of the Official Gazette and are sometimes attached. However, all the Laws are readily available for sale at the National Printing Corporation (NPC).
Commercial Division of the High Court, Eastern
Caribbean Supreme Court
JUDICIAL and Legal Services Commission of the Supreme Court established under the Courts
Order 1967 (Imperial Legislation Statutory Instrument No 22...
THE public is hereby notified that the elected members of Parliament following
the June 6th 2016 General Elections are as follows:-
ELECTED MEMBERS / CONSTITUENCY
1. Mr. Lenard Spider - Montoute Gros-Islet
2. Mr. Ezechiel Joseph - Babonneau...
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Post of Deputy Director (Forensic Science Services)
- Post of Director (Forensic Science Services)
- Post of Project officer II, I
- Post of Curriculum Officer (Natural Sciences)
- High Court Judge - Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court
- Judge - Caribbean Court of Justice
- Presiding Judge - Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court